- Transition from star-like to crew-cut micelles induced by UV radiation. Journal of Colloid and Interface Science (Print), v. 416, p. 54-58, 2014.
- Synthesis of Amphiphilic Polymers Based on Fatty Acids and Glycerol-Derived Monomers – A Study of Their Self-Assembly in Water. Macromolecular Chemistry and Physics (Print), v. 215, p. 131-139, 2014
- Sweet Block Copolymer Nanoparticles: Preparation and Self-Assembly of Fully Oligosaccharide-Based Amphiphile. Biomacromolecules, v. 13, p. 1129-1135, 2012.
- Properties of polyplexes formed through interaction between hydrophobically-modified poly(ethylene imine)s and calf thymus DNA in aqueous solution. Soft Matter, v. 13, p. 2609-2619, 2017.
- Vesicles made of PS-PI cyclic diblock copolymers: in situ freeze-drying cryo-TEM and dynamic light scattering experiments. Faraday Discussions, Royal Society of Chemistry, UK, v. 128, p. 1-16, 2005.
- From Sunflower-like Assemblies toward Giant Wormlike Micelles. Langmuir, US, v. 19, p. 6-9, 2003.
- PS-b-PAA nanovesicles coated by modified PEIs bearing hydrophobic and hydrophilic groups. Journal of Molecular Liquids (Print), v. 205, p. 95, 2015.