|Telefone:||(48) 3721 – 3614|
|Sala / Laboratório||QMC 207 (sala) e 209 (Laboratório)|
|Grupo de pesquisa||Laboratório de cromatografia e espectrometria atômica|
|Linhas de pesquisa|
|1) Membrane-based microextraction techniques in analytical chemistry: A review. Analytica Chimica Acta (Print), v. 880, p. 8-25, 2015.
2) Use of green coating (cork) in solid-phase microextraction for the determination of organochlorine pesticides in water by gas chromatography-electron capture detection. Talanta (Oxford), v. 134, p. 409-414, 2015.
3) Combination of hollow-fiber-supported liquid membrane and dispersive liquid-liquid microextraction as a fast and sensitive technique for the extraction of pesticides from grape juice samples followed by high-performance liquid chromatography. Journal of Separation Science (Print), v. 38, p. 1959-1968, 2015.
4) Frog Volatile Compounds: Application of in vivo SPME for the Characterization of the Odorous Secretions from Two Species of Hypsiboas Treefrogs. Journal of Chemical Ecology, v. 41, p. 360-372, 2015.
5) Simultaneous Determination of Environmental Contaminants with Different Volatilities in Tap Water Samples Using a New Approach to Single-Drop Microextraction Procedure. Journal of the Brazilian Chemical Society (Impresso), v. 26, p. 1674-1683, 2015.
6) Screening of volatile compounds in honey using a new sampling strategy combining multiple extraction temperatures in a single assay by HS-SPME-GC-MS. Food Chemistry, v. 145, p. 1061-1065, 2014.
7) Simultaneous determination of trihalomethanes and organochlorine pesticides in water samples by Direct Immersion-Headspace-Solid Phase Microextraction. Journal of Chromatography (Print), v. 1321, p. 30-37, 2013.